Learn what Melton has to offer.
It’s easy to imagine days spent relaxing outdoors and being with family, but we all dread and recognize the rising costs that come along with this season. A lot could go wrong in the summertime and it can turn into quite the expensive and stressful time of year. For instance, the air conditioner could go out or the pool pump messes up. To permit more time spent soaking up the sun and less stressing about major life issues, you should check out some highly beneficial Employee Assistance Programs that Melton offers.
Our Employee Assistance Program to aid with these matters is called MyLibertyAssist through Liberty Mutual Insurance. MyLibertyAssist offers several free services to Melton Employees:
Meet with a counselor, gain advice over the phone, plan for retirement, etc.
- Employee Assistance Programs can connect you with a financial counselor.
- One free telephonic session and financial worksheet review.
- Assists with financial planning, credit/debt, Mortgage Information, retirement planning, bankruptcy, etc.
Access to attorney, discounts, document prep, and more.
- Provides you a 30-minute session with an attorney.
- Up to 25% discount on additional services.
- Employee Assistance Programs help with document preparation, divorce/separation, civil matters, consumer protection, wills and estate planning, etc.
Find a consultant, locate providers, and gain access to the care you’re looking for with Employee Assistance Programs.
- Provides you with either a work-life specialist or care consultant.
- Online access to information and local care providers.
- Assists with child and elderly care, adoption, education, home repair locators, apartment finders, transportation/travel services, etc.
SNAP and WIC – Employee Assistance Programs
Besides providing health care, putting food on the table for your family can be a challenge in and of itself. As we all know, feeding a family can become highly expensive, especially when the kids are home from school for the summer. Employee Assistance Programs such as SNAP and WIC are there to help.
- To qualify for SNAP, you must be a U.S. citizen, meet income standards, and all members in your household must have social security numbers. You can check your eligibility for SNAP by visiting:
- When applying for WIC, a program centered on caring for women and young children, you can check out their website https://www.fns.usda.gov/wic/women-infants-and-children-wic to determine if you meet their required criteria.
Summer Food Service Program (SFSP)
As mentioned, those with children at home for the summer may find it especially challenging to provide food for the family. The Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) is a federal program that partners with local sponsors. It gives children from low-income families the nutrition and summer activities they need. Most importantly, this Employee Assistance Program assists in filling that gap in the year when school lunch assistance programs end for the summer. In addition, you can learn more abotu SFSP by visiting:
Melton EAP Information
At Melton Truck Lines, we strive to inform and provide the absolute best benefits possible for our employees in all aspects of their lives. If there is anything you cannot contact your Driver Manager about, please take advantage of the programs explained above. Also, if you have any further questions or concerns, please contact Driver Relations at 918-270-9613.