Sales and Support
We don't just look good. We Deliver.
Melton delivers the total package with quality service that reaches beyond borders while providing reliable, safe transportation solutions without sacrificing competitive price and service.
Our service is a reflection of your company. That is why for over 57 years Melton Truck Lines has been a leader in the flatbed industry with dependable on-time pick-up and delivery. We provide customers with customized solutions to meet individual needs---minimizing cost while maximizing efficiency.
- Coverage Throughout the U.S., Mexico and Canada
- 1,000+ Trucks and 1,700+ Trailers
- Trailer Pools and Dedicated Trucks
- Offices in Tulsa, OK; Laredo, TX; El Paso, TX; Birmingham, AL and Masury, OH
- Covered cargo protection facilities in Tulsa and Laredo
- State-of-the-art technology with Qualcomm® load tracking
- Project coordination and specialized solutions available
DOMESTIC & INTERNATIONAL
Whether crossing state lines or international borders, Melton Truck Lines is one of the largest and most experienced international flatbed carriers in North America. We serve all 48 contiguous states with primary traffic lanes east of the Rockies. In 1980, Melton pioneered through-trailer service to Mexico and continues to be a leader in the industry. Our domestic and international services include:
- Through-trailer service to and from Mexico and Canada minimizes cargo claims
- Operating authority in eastern Canadian provinces
- Over 14,000 border crossings per year NB + SB
- 300+ trailers dedicated to serving Mexico
- Local offices in Monterrey, Mexico; Laredo, Texas and El Paso, Texas
- Bilingual sales, customer service and equipment control specialists
- Strategic interchange agreements with leading Mexican carriers
- U.S. Customs bonded
Your Dedicated Account Team is there for you 24/7 providing personalized service---when you need it. By phone, fax, email or the internet, Your Dedicated Account Team is your common point of contact and easily accessible. When booking a load or requesting a rate quote, you are served by a team member familiar with your account, rates, loads and traffic lanes
- Dedicated Regional Sales Representative and Customer Service Representative
- 24/7 Customer Support
- QualComm®/OmniTRACS® Satellite tracking for up-to-the-minute information
- EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) and Internet Communications for: load tracking and tendering, electronic pricing and billing, invoicing and bills of lading.
RELIABILTY & SAFETY
Melton Truck Lines is known for its signature blue trucks, but it is what's under the hood and who's behind the wheel that separates Melton from the competition. Our expanding fleet of impeccably maintained late model, air-ride equipment reflects the pride we take in serving our customers. Melton hires only experienced over-the-road drivers that meet stringent safe driving standards. Our drivers are further supported with Melton's nationally recognized safety program.
- Each driver undergoes a rigorous screening process and is required to attend intensive safe driving and securement training programs.
- Drivers continuously receive safety training at all terminals.
- Over 98% on-time delivery.
- On-site safety and securement officer at each terminal.