Melton Truck Lines, Inc.
Limited Time Only:
The transition to a new company and lifestyle doesn’t have to be a financial strain. Receive $2,500 Supplemental Pay regardless of your experience!
Melton believes experience matters and we are willing to pay for it. Almost 30% of Melton’s drivers have been with the company for more than 3 years and over 130 of our drivers have driven more than one million miles with Melton.
We hire all experience levels – Whether you have no trucking experience or multiple years, we have jobs available for you! Have OTR experience but lack flatbed experience? Don’t worry! Melton will give you all the hands-on-training you need in our state of the art, paid, on-the-job training program.
Why Experienced Drivers Choose Melton:
- New, well maintained, late-model equipment
- We assign trucks to individual drivers
- 24/7 Driver Support
- Quality Home Time
- Financial Security
- Excellent Benefits
- Profit Sharing after 3 years of safe driving
- Numerous opportunities to make additional pay
Melton aims to remain ahead of the competition with top pay and benefits, free on-site clinics and dentists, driver help desk, safety and referral bonuses, rider and pet programs, and much more.
- Apply online or call 866-715-8563 to speak with a recruiter.
- You will complete a phone interview with your recruiter where we will collect work history, safety, and background information.
- Your recruiter will forward your application to a processor who will check your references and reports.
- Your application will be sent back to your recruiter so you can complete a final interview to make sure that we have everything correct on your application.
Once your application is reviewed and approved by our hiring board, we will schedule your transportation to orientation.
Melton has two permanent regional fleets called Southern and East. Regional fleets allow drivers additional home time and more stability. Our goal is to get your home every 7 – 14 days depending on your fleet. Each regional fleet hires from specific areas across the country. Please ask your Recruiter if your location qualifies.
Our Southern fleet is for drivers living within certain areas of Oklahoma and Texas, mainly along I-35. Drivers will run through OK, TX, AR, and LA. We attempt to get drivers home every weekend whenever possible.
The East fleet is open to most eastern states and allows home time every 1 – 2 weeks. States that have qualifying areas for hiring are NE, KS, IA, MO, AR, IL, IN, OH, KY, WV, VA, PA, NY, MA, RI, CT, NJ, MD, DE, East NC, North FL, West TX, far South WI and MI.
melton truck lineS rehires
Melton Truck Lines always welcomes back former members of our team! Our Recruiting team can evaluate
|Qualified Driving Experience||CPM|
|0-5 Months||52 cpm|
|6-11 Months||53 cpm|
|1-3 Years||58 cpm|
|3+ Years||60 cpm|
All your Melton miles will still count toward your pay when you return. As soon as you hit 120k Melton Miles, you will qualify for the pay below:
|Pay Scale Based on Melton Miles||CPM|
|120,000 Melton Miles||60 cpm|
|240,000 Melton Miles||61 cpm|
|360,000 Melton Miles||62 cpm|
|600,000 Melton Miles||63 cpm|
|900,000 Melton Miles||64 cpm|
|1.2 Million Melton Miles||65 cpm|
In addition, Melton has upgraded several other pieces of our pay that you are eligible for including:
- Tarp Pay $100
- Up to $2,100 Orientation Pay
- $25 Repower Pay for both drivers involved in the repower
- Ask about our new Per Diem Program that can increase your take-home pay by $2,500-$6,000 annually
We have also updated our home time policy recently so you can have unlimited home domicile changes in most cases and are adding new trucks to the fleet!